Amazon has commenced its ‘Grand Gaming Days’ Sale, granting cashback and discounts on TV’s, gaming laptops, computer accessories.
The Grand Gaming Days sale is already live on Amazon.in and it has been started from August 22 to 24.
Gaming Laptops (ASUS, MSI, Lenovo) shall be available at a good discount with accessories like monitors, mouse, routers, desktops at a reasonable price range.
Customers can access upto 30% off on large screen TVs with more RAM and a higher refresh rate.
Customers can also avail No- Cost EMI and exchange offers with a price drop on selected models.
Mentioned below are the top picks for the users looking for gaming laptops:-
Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3:-
- It has a 15.6 inch Full HD display with 1920 × 1080 pixels.
- Powered by 10th Gen Intel Core i5 H – Series delivering a superior gaming experience.
- Possesses a peak brightness of 250 nits, utilizes anti – glare, IPS technology with a refresh rate of 120 Hz.
- Arrives with 8 GB of DDR4 RAM which is expandable up to 16 GB and reliable 512 GB SSD hybrid storage.
- Equipped with the latest Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 4 GB GDDR6 graphics card and a refresh rate of 120 Hz.
MSI GF75 Thin:-
- A light and portable gaming laptop, ultra-thin and weighing only 2.2 Kgs.
- The laptop uses a 4GB graphics card, GeForce GTX 1650 imparting a great graphics performance.
- It has 8 GB of DDR 4 2666 MHz RAM expandable upto 64GB and 512 GB of NvMe SSD storage.
- The 17.3 inch FHD IPS display brings the most vibrant visuals with a 144Hz refresh rate.
ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14:-
- Equipped with an octa- core AMD Ryzen 7 5800Hs processor, with a maximum clock speed of 4.3 GHz.
- Has 8 GB DDR 4 RAM with support for up to 24 GB RAM.
- It offers 512 GB of internal memory storage.
- It runs on Windows 10 and comes with Ms Office preinstalled.
- Possesses a 14 – inch FHD display, IPS Level anti – glare panel and a 60 Hz refresh rate.
ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 QHD:-
- Possesses a new 7nm Ryzen 4000Hs processor, offering up to 8 cores and 16 threads.
- It has a 14-inch QHD display with 2560 × 1440 pixels and a peak brightness of 300 nits.
- Possesses 16 GB (2× 8GB ) DDR4 which is upgradeable to up to 24 GB.
- It has 1 TB of internal M. 2 NVMe pcie 3.0 SSD.
- The Laptop is equipped with an ergonomic hinge that raises the device by 15 nm, improving the overall audio, coding and typing performance.