Android phone have drastically changed and affected the way people deal and perceive information in society in a tremendous manner from the past two decades. Smartphones have become a vital part of professional and inter-personal lives of people.
E-mails, Cashless transactions , receiving NEWS updates , tracking location via GPS , managing schedule on Calendar , text messages , taking photos and internet surfing everything can be executed using a single device.
Thus, implementing ways for judicial use of batteries so that smartphones can work for longer durations and impart efficacious performance , becomes something of paramount importance.
Enumerated below are some of the tips which can boost Android Phone’s battery life:-
- Turn ON Power saving mode :- If the users gets stuck in some unforeseen circumstances , where they require their battery to last longer. Users may switch their phones to power saver mode, which automatically cuts back on functions that consume battery.
- Switch Off your Network Data :- Network data exhausts phone’s battery , thus it is advisable to use Wi- Fi wherever the facility is available.
- Switch to Dark Mode with OLED or AMOLED display :- Phone’s battery with an OLED or AMOLED display turns off the pixels , it means the phone actually turns off the pixels that are displaying black.
- Switch off tracking features:- Features like Bluetooth , NFC , location services drains a good amount of battery. Users can turn them off until they actually need them .
- Optimize Screen’s Brightness :- Users can disable auto – brightness , set the brightness to an optimum level . This move will help save battery to a great extent.
- Set your phones to Silent Mode :- Go onto Sounds and turn Vibration intensity down. A phone constantly beeping and buzzing with notifications drains a lot of battery.
- Put unused apps to sleep :- Many apps continue to run in the background even when the phone is not being used. Putting unused apps to sleep will help save a lot of battery.
- Set static wallpapers on display :- Moving wallpapers consumes a lot of battery , it is also advisable to set the background with fewer colours in it.