Mi Smart Band 6 was launched in India at Xiaomi’s Smarter Living Virtual Event. The device is available in India at 3,499INR and is the successor of Mi Smart Band 5 introduced last year.
The device arrives with a bigger AMOLED touch display. The smart band measures 47.4 * 18.6 * 12.7 mm and weighs 12.8 gms.
It is equipped with health monitoring features which include heart rate monitoring, SpO2 measurement and sleep tracking.
It delivers upto 14 days of battery life on a single charge.
The band will be available for purchase through Amazon, Mi.Com, and Mi Home stores from August 30. Existing Mi Band users will be granted a discount of Rs. 500 on the Mi Smart Band 6.
It comes with a black colour wrist strap, though customers shall be offered with three other wrist strap colours:- Blue, Light Green, Maroon and Orange.
The specifications and the features of the novel device have been enumerated below:-
- Features 1.56 – inch full screen AMOLED touch display that has 50 nits of peak brightness and 326 ppi pixel display.
- Provides a list of themes with 80 customizable band faces which grants a personalized experience.
- Equipped with built-in sensors to track a total of 30 workout types , thus it also doubles as a fitness tracker.
- Also possesses a built-in array of sensors to track heart rate monitoring and sleep.
- Users shall also receive an enhanced sleep tracking function which will monitor naps , sleep cycles , REM (Rapid Eye Movement), and sleep breathing quality.
- It is also with an SpO2 measuring support.
- It also includes stress monitoring , a deep breathing guidance function and female health tracking.
- Carries a magnetic port for quick clip-on and clip-off charging.
- Device also offers notification alerts for calls and messages and allows music control and camera remote shutter.
- It comes with Bluetooth v5.0 connectivity and supports both Android and iOS devices.