Samsung Galaxy M32 5G launched in India today, at 12 pm (Noon). The much-awaited device has caused a lot of zeal and enthusiasm among technology lovers. Unlike its predecessor M32 4G, the new Samsung Galaxy M32 5G comes with the MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC under the hood.
The phone will feature a quad rear camera setup and a notch on the display for the selfie camera.
It expected to be a mid-tier offering from Samsung. The predicted expected price range of the device is 20,000 INR – 25,000 INR.
The phone will be available in two colours: Slate Black and Sky Blue.
The phone will be available in two variants, one with 6GB RAM and 128 GB of internal storage which will be priced at ₹20,999 and the other with 8GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage at INR22,999. The memory is expandable to 1TB via a microSD card.
The specifications and features:-
- 6GB RAM with 128 GB of internal storage.
- The device will come with a 6.5 – inch HD+ infinity V display.
- The Samsung Galaxy M32 5G is comes with a MediaTek Dimensity 720 Soc.
- The device features a quad rear camera setup headlined by a 48Mp primary sensor accompanied by an 8Mp sensor with an f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle lens , a 5 megapixel depth sensor with f/ 2.4 lens , 2 megapixel macro shooter with an f/2.4 aperture.
- It will also feature a 13-mp front camera for selfies and video calls.
- Backed by a 5,000 mAh battery and Samsung’s knox security built-in.
- Samsung Galaxy M32 5G will get 2yrs OS updates, will support 12 5G bands. The device will come with Android 11 out of the box with Samsung’s One UI 3.1.