- SHAREit: SHAREit is an exceptional file sharing android app with instant cross-platform file transfer. It transfers photos, videos, music, installed apps and any other files at a speed that is 200 times faster than Bluetooth. It provides a music and video player which supports almost all the formats.
2. Feem: Feem transfers large files without breaking the bank. There is no file size limit. It transfers files at a speed which is 50 times faster than Bluetooth. Feem supports all major platforms including: iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac, Windows, Linux. With Feem, you can transfer files from desktop to desktop, desktop to phone, phone to desktop, and phone to phone.
3. SuperBeam: SuperBeam makes file transfer (and entire folders) between Android devices trouble-free. It uses WiFi direct technology or whatsoever WiFi connection available to move data at very high speeds. If you are using SuperBeam, there is no need to memorize passwords or search for other devices. You can simply pair devices using QR codes, NFC (Near Field Communication) or by entering sharing key. One can download SuperBeam PC application for super-easy desktop file transfer.
4. AirDroid: AirDroid helps you to handle your Smartphone or tablet from Windows, Mac and Linux, wirelessly, for free. AirDroid helps you transfer all kinds of files in different platforms like Windows, Mac, Linux and mobile device, on the same network and even remotely. You can send music, video, photo, gif, android apps, link and all kinds of files you would like to transfer. It also allows you to get access to and control your Android devices from Windows, Mac OS, wireless remotely.
5. Xender: Xender allows you to transfer music, video, photo, gif, android apps, link and all kinds of files. It supports cross-platform, be it Android, IOS, Tizen, Windows or PC/ Mac. It transfer files at lightning speed which is 200 times faster than Bluetooth. According to its record, over 200 million files are transferred daily using this application.