Xiaomi is all set to host its Smarter Living 2022 event, which shall be observed on August 26. With that, the company prepared to launch a bunch of devices across different categories.
The event is going to commence at 12 pm (IST), Xiaomi has claimed to launch the given bunch of devices:- a) Mi Band 6 b) Mi NoteBook c) Mi TV 5X ( Successor of Mi TV 4X)
The detailed specifications and features of the above-mentioned devices are enumerated below:-
Mi Band 6 :-
- The starting price range is expected to be around 2,500 INR – 3,000 INR.
- The device made its place in China in March 2011, along with Mi 11 Ultra , Mi 11 Pro and Mi 11 Lite 5G devices.
- 15.6” AMOLED display.
- High precision 6-axis sensor and PPG heart rate sensor.
- 14-day extra-long battery life with magnetic charger.
- 30 fitness modes.
- Heart rate and sleep monitoring.
Mi Notebook Series :-
- According to the popular speculations, it’ll made of Aerospace – Grade 6 Aluminium Alloy.
- Mi Notebook models will feature a backlit keyboard something a lot of people have been asking for.
- The laptop will just not be good from the processing point of view but also from the display point of view. That’s what users will get to see on the new Mi Notebook.
Mi TV 5X :-
- The device equipped with a metallic casing with excellent audio performance.
- The TV is also going to ship with a new Patchwall UI, Dolby audio, bezel-less design, and Google Assistant.
- The Mi TV 5X will have a metal build with a full-screen narrow-bezel design.
- The Mi TV 5X should be available in a 55-inch model.
So, are you ready for Xiaomi’s Smarter Living event? Let us know by commenting down below.